My favorite game of the year is hands down Grand Theft Auto Online (of which I just finished single-player mode). It's all about online, and you've gotta know the best and fastest tricks to move on up in the world of Los Santos. Just like in the real world, C.R.E.A.M. If you don't have cash, you can't buy any clothes, weapons, ammo, cars, or pretty much anything else.
If you want to save some cash on those expensive weapons, then you can thank MrBossFTW for this awesome guide on getting free guns. It's actually pretty simple. Play a game where the weapon you desire will be spawned, pick up that weapon, finish playing—or die—with that weapon (and with ammo) in your inventory. Done and Done.
Did this glitch work for you? Let us know below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades