Learn how to access the PS3 secret recovery menu by following this tutorial. You will need a PS3, PS3 remote, and a USB charger cable. Hold the power button on your system. Listen for three beeps (as you keep your finger on the power button). The third beep will turn your system off. Repeat this process, but this time, you will hear only two beeps (one beep followed by a quick double beep). Turn your TV on and it will tell you to connect your controller to the PSP. Connect your USB cable to the PS3 system. It does not matter what port you use. Press the Playstation button on the remote. On the TV, you will see a menu where you will find six different options - Restart System, Restore Default Setting, Rebuild Database, Restore PS3 System, System Update, and Restore File System. Select Restore System and this will take you back to your normal screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades