Want the best view of Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto 5 without having to purchase a plane or steal a chopper? You can enjoy the sights of the Los Angeles replica by hopping on one of the trains rolling around the city—and forget about riding in one of the cars, we're going straight into the cockpit.
YouTube user Gtchy1230 shows off the glitch for GTA 5—online and offline. Just grab the max amount of eCola (10) at the convenience store and find a train.
The hardest part about this glitch is simply finding the damn train. But once you do find a train, you will need to run next to it and climb on. Don't run directly at it or you'll simply get run over.
Once on the train, make your way over to the engine (the front car). When on top of the engine, pull out a weapon and carefully walk to the front of the windows.
Now, go to your inventory and select an eCola. As you soon as you press X (A on Xbox) to drink it, immediately press Start and you will be magically teleported into the train cockpit.
From here you can tour San Andreas and get a unique view on the city. Or you could kill the train operator and see what happens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades