When a game or DVD gets stuck in the disc drive on your PlayStation 3, don't reach for that butter knife just yet. Digging in there with a serrated blade will do way more harm than good. If your disc has been devoured by your PS3, the only true way to make it puke it out is to open that sucker up and perform some minor console surgery.
This video tutorial by junker15 shows you the process of manually ejecting a disc in your PS3's Blu-ray disc drive, and also how to reset the drive's internal components for when a disc is forgotten or won't eject. If you run into bigger problems, like an improperly aligned drive, check out junker15's other video on properly aligning the disc drive.
For more help, try out his other videos on ejecting stuck discs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades