After you purchase your first car in Gran Turismo 5 on the PlayStation 3, you'll unlock the National B License Tests. The first one (B-1) is a stopping challenge, and if you want to learn how to get the gold trophy, this video gives a perfect example of how to get it.
B-1: 200m Stopping Challenge
You may want to use the X and Square buttons instead of the right stick to accelerate and brake so that you know you're getting 100%.
It'll take a few tries, but try to find a marking on the pavement to use as a reference to start braking. If you end up running far into the target stopping zone, then move your braking point a bit closer to the starting line and try again.
Note * Played with a regular six-axis PS3 controller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades