This is were things get interesting (and FAST!)— B-7, then seventh of the National B License Tests in Gran Turismo 5 on PlayStation 3. You'll be testing out your high-speed control of lines and throttle control. If you haven't yet, simply unlock these tests by purchasing your first car.
B-7: High Speed Driving Lines and Throttle Control
Use the curbs when possible - this makes it so you're not turning as sharply through the corner (a car is faster driving in a straight line than in a corner).
Rule number one of racing is to try and make corners as straight as possible. You accomplish this by running up on curbs, entering corners at a wide angle, and then drifting to the outside of the corner on the exit.
Take the first corner in this test at full speed. Ease up on the throttle for the next two corners and use the curbs.
You may run a little wide on the next corner but it's no big deal because the rest of the track is pretty tame. The main thing is to keep up your momentum for the rest of the run. You will have to tap your brakes slightly for the last corner - Perhaps do this before the corner vs. where the guide tells you to in the middle of it.
Note * Played with a regular six-axis PS3 controller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades