FROMAN1115 teaches you how to change your NAT type to Open on your PlayStation 3. On the PlayStation 3, go to Settings-Network Settings-Settings and Connection Status List and write down your IP. Go to your PC and start your internet browser. Type in 192.168.1.1. This will bring up the router settings page. Go to Applications and games and then DMZ. Check the first box that says Enabled. Enter your IP address below and click ok. Your settings have been saved and you can enter a new internet multiplayer game and you should see that your NAT is now set on Open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades