Learn how to connect to the internet using your PS3 using an Ethernet cable. What you will need: 1. An internet modem or hub. 2. The details required to connect to the internet (password etc.). 3. A PS3 and an actual internet connection e. g. BT or AOL. Once you have those just follow these steps: 1. Take your Ethernet cable and plug it into the back of the PS3 into the socket labeled Ethernet. 2. Plug the other end into your internet modem. 3. Turn on your ps3 and go to "network settings" under "settings". 4. Go to "internet settings" and click on "automatic" and it should automatically configure itself. 5. When it has finished configuring click on "test connection". If it does not configure automatically, you will need to find out the internet settings from your internet service provider, e. g. AOL or BT. You can now use the internet on your ps3 !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades