Learn how to connect your PS3 or Xbox 360 to the internet using an Ethernet cable in simple steps. 1. First click on the network icon found in the task bar and select 'Network and sharing center'. 2. Go to the Internet menu and click on 'View status', then click on 'Properties'. 3. Now go to the 'Sharing' tab, select the first option under it, then click 'OK' and close the window. 4. Finally go to the task bar, click the same icon again and you can find that internet is now connected.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades