In this video, we learn how to drift in a GT4. First, you will want to look for an FR unless you want to drift with a front wheel drive. After you tune your car and choose all your specifications, get ready to drift. Once the game loads, change your breaks the height of the vehicle in the options menu before the race starts. Once you do this, start the game and begin to drift. You may spin out, but this will happen every once in a while. Continue to go down the track, going fast then letting the car drift along on the curves. When you are finished, practice again to try to beat your previous time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades