Whether you're playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the PlayStation 3 or the Xbox 360, finding the Shrine in Basilica di San Pietro (St. Peter's Basilica) is the same. And when you do find it, you'll earn yourself the "Amen" trophy or achievement. Just follow along with this video and see exactly where the Basilica di San Pietro Shrine is. Finding the Shrine is well worth it; Silver or 20G. Amen to that.
This video specifically covers the gameplay on the PS3, but it should be the same across the board. Once you find all 6 Shrines in Brotherhood, you can unlock the treasure in the secret Lair of Romulus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades