In this Video Games video tutorial you will learn how to fix a PS3 Black Screen of Death. For this you got to put the PS3 into stand by mode. Press down the button located at the top end of the console for 7-10 seconds and listen for 3 beeps. Repeat this step again. Then this message is flashed on the TV screen – 'connect the controller using a USB cable etc'. Once you connect the USB cable, the trouble shooter prompt comes up displaying 6 options. You can use the 6 options to troubleshoot your PS3 and remove the black screen. But, if you want to see if you need a new hard drive, then go to 'restore file system' and click 'x'. If it says your hard drive needs to be restored, then you have to install a new drive. For this you can send your PS3 to Sony.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades