In this video, we learn how to hook up an HDMI cable to a PS3. First, you will need an HDMI cable and a PS3 console. Take the HDMI cable and plug it into the HDMI hole in the back of the PS3 console. Once this is connected, take the other end and plug it into the HD TV that you want to use it on. Now you will be ready to start gaming while using your television. This should only take a couple of minutes to set up and is easy to take out as well. Enjoy and have fun playing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades