In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to install a PlayStation 3 hard drive upgrade. Make sure to turn off the system and unplug it before installing the new drive. Begin by removing the plastic side panel and unscrew the blue screw. Then open the metal latch, move the tray to the right and slide out the drive. Now remove the 4 screws that hold the tray of the hard drive. Then swap in the new hard drive and replace the screws. Finish by inserting it back into the system and place on the plastic side panel. This video will benefit those viewers who have a PlayStation 3 system, and would like to learn how to install a hard drive for more memory and capacity on the system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades