This video is by chilled chaos demonstrates how to make a moving catapult in LittleBigPlanet. In materials first use the cardboard to draw and two legs at the bottom. Detach it from the ground. Take the rubber tool from the tool box and make two wheels. Take bolts and attach to wheels. Make the switches on it and set the right and left direction. Do the setting for the wheels. Make a basket and attach it with the previous structure that it can move up and down. Set the timings to set the speed and rest time. Create the bubble switch and attach to the basket. Check the speed and adjust to get the right effects. It is also demonstrating to make a printer. Draw a printer. Take the mirror tool from the tool box and put it on the printer. From the tools for emitting select score bubbles which will come out for printing the score. Adjust the size, color, time. Save the changes and go to play mode and play the game and emit bubbles and score points to win.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades