Unlocking all the cool costume bits for your Sackbot is one of the most fun parts of LittleBigPlanet 2, but unlocking the same pieces for multiple Sackbots or seeing someone online with clothes you like and not being able to get them sucks. This video will show you how to share costumes between Sackbots, keeping you in style for good.
From the Creator:
Step 1: Place a Sackbot
Step 2: Set the Sackbot's costume to whatever you like.
Step 3: Capture the Sackbot as an object.
Step 4: Place a prize bubble with your Sackbot object in it.
Step 5: The person receiving the costume should pick up the prize bubble.
Step 6: The person receiving should place their new Sackbot object in a level.
Step 7: The person receiving should tweak the Sackbot's costume and select "Save Costume"
You don't have to delete your object; I did it to show you that you can pick up Sackbots as prizes. You can pick any costume or outfit you want. The person receiving the costume must have purchased any DLC used in the creation of the costume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades