In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play MKV videos on the PS3 using the MKV2VOB software. Begin by downloading the MKV2VOB programs from the link in the video description. Once downloaded, install it on your computer. Now open the program. Go the Configuration tab and change the setting to the same as the video. Then click on the Add File tab and select Browse under Source File. Find your MKV file and select Open. Then under Destination Directory, select where you want your file to be saved. Then select Add file and wait for it to remix your MKV file. This video will benefit those viewers who have a PS# and want to be able to watch videos on their TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades