Initially, you are directed to the control panel where you will navigate to your existing connected devices. You are then directed to the appropriate software to install the PS3 controller to your computer. Daddyezee then shows how once the appropriate driver is installed, you will see the program in your start menu program groups. If that does not work, or the controller freezes, you are presented with another program to facilitate the original install. You are then presented with an illustration of the calibration settings for the newly installed controller, and exactly how to determine that the controller is installed via indications on the calibrator. Though the majority of the information is based on a Windows Seven install, Daddyezee also demonstrates what not to do; for example installing certain drivers and programs that are not required and may actually cause your machine harm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades