After you've already taken your PS3's Blu-ray Disc drive apart and fixed anything necessary (or maybe nothing at all), you going to have to reassemble the drive (obviously). This video teaches you how to do just that.
See the process of putting the PlayStation 3's Blu-ray drive back together after teardown. It's not too difficult, but requires patience. Verify that it works before putting the PS3 back together to save time and frustration.
Be sure to check the lens assembly for tape or other packaging before reassembling the drive fully. Some suppliers put tape or packaging on there to protect the lens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades