If you download a lot of content onto your Playstation 3, you're eventually going to have to upgrade your hard-drive for more memory to be able to keep all of your content. This video tutorial will show you step-by-step how to do this once you have the appropriate hard-drive. It involves a lot of unscrewing but the process is relatively easy. As precautionary measure the narrator advises you to have a place handy to keep all the screws since they are very small. First you remove the small cover on the left side of the console. Then you unscrew the blue screw that holds the hard-drive in its place. The next step is to pull the locking pin to be able to release and slide out the hard drive. Next you unscrew the hard-drive from the mesh case by removing the four screws in the mesh case. Afterward, you simply take out the hard-drive and replace it with the new one. After these steps, its simply a matter of putting the screws and the hard drive back into place. By following the demonstration and directions shown in the video, you will soon be able to download all you want with out worrying about memory space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades