In this Video Games video tutorial you will learn how to repair a broken PS3. For this you got to put the PS3 into stand by mode. Press down the button located at the top end of the console for 7-10 seconds and listen for 3 beeps. It may not work the 1st time. So, do it again. Then this message is flashed on the TV screen – 'connect the controller using a USB cable etc'. Once you connect the USB cable the trouble shooter prompt comes up displaying 6 options. If you are not using HDTV this will not be displayed. Out of the 6, 'restore default settings' and 'restore PS# system' are the most useful. If these 2 don't solve your problem, try 'restore file system'. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades