When you're under warrantee for some electronic gadget, everything comes up butterflies and rainbows. But once you're off the warrantee, fixing a broken Blu-Ray lens on a PlayStation 3 can cost you upwards of $300. Rather than give up on your pretty video game console, why not attempt fixing it yourself?
But don't just grab a screwdriver and dig in. Watch this PlayStation 3 tutorial first to get a very detailed, step-by-step rundown of how to take out your Blu-Ray DVD drive and install a replacement (to save money, purchase a refurbished one). The whole thing should cost you less than $100.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades