In this tutorial, we learn how to set up and us Netflix on your PS3. First, insert the DVD that Netflix sent you into your PS3. You will also need to have a pc nearby, all you will need to do is enter an activation code. Once the DVD is loaded, you will be able to browse movies through different categories. When you want to play something, you can simply press play and then wait for the movie to buffer. You have all the usual buttons, so you can rewind, pause, and fast forward. To go back to Netflix from the movie you are watching, you must click the square on the remote console. You can easily watch movies from your PS3 using this disk and enjoy movies in an instant!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades