This is a tutorial on how to share media onto a PS3 using the Windows Media Player. Media sharing expert Tony Terry takes the viewer through a step-by-step process in configuring and enabling media sharing from a Windows-driven PS to a PS3. The PC and the PS3 have to be first synchronized, and the user ID. on the PS3 should be registered with Windows. Once these simple steps are taken, the Windows Media Player automatically shares media onto the PS3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades