In this video, we learn how to upgrade the hard drive in a Sony PS3 Slim. First, flip the console, then pop the cover and remove the HDD screw. Next, remove the HDD cover and slide out the HDD. After this, locate and remove the four screws, then pop the HDD out of its tray. Next, replace it with a new HDD and screw back into place. Then, place the HDD tray back into its place and replace the cover back on. Screw in the original screw and replace the top back on. Now, flip your PS3 back over and you will be ready to play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades