In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to upgrade the hard drive on a PlayStation 3. Begin by removing the plastic side panel on the PlayStation console and remove the blue screw on the tray. Then open the metal latch on the tray, move it to the right and remove the drive. Now unscrew the 4 screws on the tray that hold the hard drive on the tray. Then replace the old hard drive with the new one. Finish by replacing the screws, putting the tray back into the system and place on the plastic side cover. This video will benefit those viewers who have a PlayStation 3 console, and would like to learn how to upgrade their system for more features by replacing the hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades