This how-to video is about how to make PS3 controller work on the computer that have either Windows XP, or Vista or 7 as their operating system.
Installation of PS3 controller is very for playing emulators with it, or online games like "duty four" or any PC games using PS3 controller, First download the PS3 controller to PC pack which will be given in the description, then open the zip file and extract the files to the desktop, then run the PS3 installer by clicking on "PS3 installer", during installation first click on "next", then "agree", then keep on click next option, and finally click on "finish", once the installation is completed plug the PS3 controller and the USB to the computer, once connected to the computer press the "PS" button on the PS3 controller 3 seconds and release, once done we can see a file named "PS3 sixaxis_en" , click on that, then a windows patch file will open and disappear quickly. Then go to "control panel" by choosing it by clicking on "start", in the control panel choose the option "devices and printers", and if the installation is complete it will show as "play station 3 controller" in the devices menu.
This video gives us a easy way to install PS3 controller to our computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades