There is now a way to watch and stream Netflix movies to your PlayStation 3 (PS3). Netflix will give you a free disk to do this and you are able to choose from thousands of titles to watch instantly as long as you maintain a minimum $8.99/month Netflix membership. Once you receive your disk, insert it into the PS3 and enter your provided code to integrate your particular PS3 with your online account. This brings up your instant watch queue and allows you to browse the Netflix inventory of new releases.
Once you have found a title to watch, press "x" on your PS3 remote to select it. The title screen will then come up and it will allow you to watch the movie, rate it, or add it to your queue to watch later.
The triangle button allows you to access play, stop, fast forward, rewind, next, previous, and etc. If you select fast forward, you will see thumbnail images so that you will know when to resume watching. According to the video's author, the video quality of Netflix on PS3 is pretty good and selecting and watching movies is a quick and convenient process. Viewing Netflix in this manner is similar to viewing with the Roku device, but without the $99 price tag that comes along with that device that connects to your TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades