In this tutorial, we learn how to connect your PS3 to the internet. First, go to settings on the game console, then go to network settings. After this, go to internet connection settings and click on "custom". Now, go through all the different steps, then wait while the game finds your internet connection and save all your information. After the connection test is completed, you will be able to connect to the internet to play your games! You will have to have a wireless router to do this, as well as an Ethernet cord that is plugged into your PS3 game console. Enjoy your game!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades